The author says “Ever since I started doing viking builds, I’ve been asked to do a longship. My answer has been that since LEGO is releasing one next june, we might as well wait until then… BUT… I found an amazing idea by albricks_workshop for a viking longship sail using technic panels I’d never seen before, so I needed to try it out. Also I’ve been meaning to buid boats for my medieval collection too so I figured it would be a good idea to learn how to build a hull without using actual hull pieces.
Its still subject to changes but lemme know what do you think in the comments and stay tuned for the instructions when it’s done!‘’
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 314 parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.