From The Designer – vanderlegofan：
The set based on plate of 32*32 with firm structure was originally designed and licensed by vanderlegofan, which is sturdy and easy to move. The product that restores the original architecture features rich details and colors as well as block figure scale. For more information on the original building, please refer to the second point.
Product Instruction: This characteristic Neo-Renaissance styled modular building is designed to a renowned pastry shop in the Dutch city of ‘s-Hertogenbosch. The original building is a State Monument, and dates from about 1897. The facade, with its recognizable rich architecture, is as close to the original as it possibly gets at this scale. The 1st floor is fully furnished, and its interior matches the real lunchroom, pastry shop and bakery. Except for walls, stairs, and banisters, the 2nd and 3rd floor are left empty, so they’re ready to use as you see fit. The real pastry shop is well-known in the Netherlands for its specialty: the ‘Bossche Bol’, a large choux filled with whipped cream and topped with delicious chocolate. With this stylish pastry shop, you bring a highly detailed — and tasteful! — addition to your brick city! (Minifigs not included.)
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 3419 parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.