From The Designer-Barduck：
The Union Pacific M10005 was, together with it’s sister train M10002-10006 a real game changer for Union Pacific. It’s predecessors, the M10000 & M10001 where the first streamlined diesels to run on the Union’s tracks. UP gave the consist names for the line they where riding, and so it came to be that the names “City of San Francisco”, “City of Los Angeles”, “City of Denver” and “City of Portland” were seen on the consists. You will be able to build A & B-Units of M10005 COD functioning from 1936 to 1937 with ornate colors and patterns that distinguish the set from the current Union Pacific. In 1937, the locomotives in Denver were renumbered CD-05 (M10005) and CD-06 (M10006), and in 1940, the locomotives were replaced by the E6A painted in the the well-known grayish-yellow pattern.
The eco-friendly, colorful product made of premium-quality ABS plastic is designed by Barduck, featuring smooth hand feel for safe assembly and snap-together bricks for a sturdy locomotive.
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 1285+ parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.