MOC-89901 Modular Town Piano Society
From The Designer- SleeplessNight
Welcome to the Modular Town Piano Society! This noble institution has a long and respectable tradition. Since its inception, the Society has been housed in a beautiful, Gothic Revival building at Main Street. The façade of this edifice features stained glass windows, pointed arches, pilasters and layers of bricks in alternating colors. It is topped with a steep roof with intricate decorations.
The building has two floors with a dressing room and a rehearsal room with an upright piano on the ground floor and a concert hall with a grand piano on the first floor. Wooden parquets and paneling as well as draperies allow for exceptional acoustics.
Of course, the floors can be taken apart. Additionally, the rear walls can be removed to ensure an unobstructed view of the interior.
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 3530 parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.
PLEASE CHECK OUT OTHER MOCS FROM SleeplessNight HERE