MOC-87360 Shunter Engine V60 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn
From The Designer- langemat
“The V60 (BR106) is a diesel-hydraulic locomotive intended for shunting service. Between 1959 and 1982, over 2,200 engines were built and so it is one of the most frequently built European standard gauge locomotives.
The locomotive was widely used, not only by the East German Railway, but also by different works and mine railways as well as abroad and so, there are many different variants and colour schemes to find.
If you want to find out more about it: DR Class V 60 – Wikipedia
My MOC represents the V60 with serial number 1531. This locomotive had a light orange colour scheme, a black frame and red painted wheels (ideal to use for Lego, because the wheels in gray colour are not available “
The diesel hydraulic locomotive V60 in European standard wheelbase locomotive is designed by simulation, with exquisite details and high reduction color. PF motor is not included.
It can be matched with other train series sets for display, compatible with most of the train building block, to form their own train series scenes.
Come with electronic instruction to help you assembly. Made from high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastics. Compatible with other building block brands on the market.
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 729 parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK OUT OTHER MOCS FROM Langemat