MOC-78934 Regionalexpress Steuer Wagen DABpbzfa 767
From The Designer-Germanrailwaybuilder
“The Regional Express in Germany is a train operated by Deutsche Bahn that appeared on 1 January 1995 in the former Eilzug (E) and RegionalSchnellBahn (RSB). It usually differs from regional trains (RB) in greater distances between stations, faster travel, higher transport capacity, and longer distances. However, boundaries are not precisely defined; For example, some regional express lines are not parallel to regional train lines and therefore they stop at all stations. In the model, both the roof and the upper cockpit can be removed. Unfortunately, only the legless figure can sit in the upper row of seats, but of course the whole figure can sit below.”
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 1634 parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.
PLEASE CHECK OUT OTHER MOCS FROM Germanrailwaybuilder HERE