MOC-78330 DB BR 101 – 6 wide
From The Designer-Brickdesigned_germany
“The class 101 electric locomotives were purchased from the mid-1990s to replace the now 25-year-old class 103. A total of 145 locomotives were delivered to Deutsche Bahn. The locomotives, which can reach speeds of up to 220 km/h, are mainly used in intercity services today.
The locomotive can easily be motorized by 9V or powered up.”
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 708 parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.