MOC-58912 Medieval Windmill
From The Designer- PeetersKevin
“A digital recreation of on older MOC of mine. It’s pretty much the same but has a slightly simplified base and a different roof on the tower.
The original version has a cone shaped roof with 1×2 tiles clipped on hoses. I switched to another technique with cheese slopes as getting the hoses round in Studio is pretty much impossible to get right.
I’ll keep practising on that as I often use that technique in my MOCs. Nevertheless it’s a decent enough alternative to get a coned shape. There are no rare or expensive pieces used in this MOC, I always keep that in mind.”
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 2064+ parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.