From Designer – Brick Artisan:
The Dunder Mifflin building is a modular structure that’s compatible the official set 21336 – The Office. It consists of 2613 pieces and is built on a 48×48 baseplate. The ground floor is the warehouse based on the TV show – The Office and the second floor is a platform that can house the official set 21336. The annex floor comprises of the accounting team’s desks, the kitchen/pantry, the restrooms, the HR and annex room, the vending machine and the empty room that was actually for the TV show writer’s room.
The MOC has been designed in a way the the official set doesn’t need to be modified. The set 21336 can be built separately and connected to the main structure afterwards.
The MOC tries to capture the details of the building and tries stay true to the source material as much as possible while trying to fit the details on a 48×48 baseplate.
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 2613 parts. The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.