From The Designer-Brickjester：
Content: This moc set of pirate story is able to fit with ease into the pirate scene you already have. Even a pirate needs a break. The perfect place for this is the simple hut built on this secluded island. The hut was once a place of reflection and prayer for the islanders until the privateers discovered it. The island quickly became a perfect hiding place for looted emeralds, rubies and amethysts. Every pirate captain who knows the island likes to retreat to the hut from time to time to recover from the strenuous otherwise everyday raids. I started by building the island with the vegetation. I soon realized that the hut should be built on stilts to withstand the whims of the sea. Lots of filled boxes, barrels and bottles allow the pirates to feed themselves on the lonely island. The only company are some seagulls and the monkey brought by the buccaneer. The MOC measures 24 studs x 36 studs and is approximately 20 bricks tall with the palm trees
Components: The building blocks are made of premium quality and eco-friendly ABS material in precision casting for strong tightness and stability. Besides, the smooth and colourful building blocks ensure safe assembly.
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 1085+ parts. The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.