From The Designer-copernicus508：
The class 66 was intended for express freight train service and passenger train service on main and branch lines of the Deutsche Bundesbahn, achieving a top speed of 100 km/h. Due to increasing competition from diesel locomotives, the two examples of the class 66 remained one-offs, although they met all expectations and were considered a very successful design. The class 66 was the penultimate steam locomotive series built as part of the DB’s new construction program. This steam locomotive is designed in 8 studs wide and has a length of 39 studs and a height of 13 studs. All parts in white can be replaced in any color, because they are not visible from the outside. Have fun building it! I think this locomotive is the best one I designed so far 😉
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 906 parts. The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.