From The Designer jepaz:
The MOC-106723 Union Pacific 8500 GTEL train model is originally designed & licensed by jepaz and based on the real train for restoration. The movable product is of great sturdiness and aesthetics with lot of practical details added for immersive fun. And the assembled valuable model makes a perfect display and collection. PF kits are included for remote driving.
Studs – W:67.3 L:10.0 H:16.1
Inches – W:21.2 L:3.1 H:5.1
Centimeters – W:53.8 L:8.0 H:12.8
Studs – W:54.4 L:10.0 H:15.7
Inches – W:17.1 L:3.1 H:4.9
Centimeters – W:43.5 L:8.0 H:12.5
Studs – W:44.4 L:10.0 H:15.4
Inches – W:14.0 L:3.1 H:4.8
Centimeters – W:35.5 L:8.0 H:12.3
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 4242 parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.
👇Real picture from customer
Photographed and licensed by Clint Owen