From Designer – LegoMocLoc:
Designed and authorized by LegoMocLoc, the MOC-38478, Defense of the Canyon Movie Scene Model is based on Helm’s Deep.
The Helm’s Deep, named for Helm Hammerhand, was a fortified gorge in the White Mountains located below the Thrihyrne. It lay near the Westfold and was commonly known as the location of the Hornburg. It was later made famous by the Battle of the Hornburg, a major battle of the War of the Ring. The gorge narrowed from the north, with the cliffs on each side heightening until its southernmost point, where the fortress of the Hornburg and the source of the Seeping-stream lay. The Hornburg was built upon a great spur of rock which extended from the gorge’s northern cliff, and from the fortress to the southern cliff was built the Deeping Wall.The earthen wall known as Helm’s Dike spanned the width of the gorge, acting as a first defense of the fortress.
- 무취와 거친 모서리가 없는 고품질의 친환경 ABS 플라스틱으로 제작되었습니다.
- 15775 parts. The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- USB 드라이브에 대한 자세한 PDF 설명서.
- 이 MOC 세트의 부품은 수동으로 분류되며 모든 주의가 필요합니다.
- 누락되거나 손상된 부품이 있는 경우 당사에 연락하여 무료 교체를 받으십시오.