From Designer – LegoMocLoc:
Designed and authorized by LegoMocLoc, the MOC-38478, Defense of the Canyon Movie Scene Model is based on Helm’s Deep.
The Helm’s Deep, named for Helm Hammerhand, was a fortified gorge in the White Mountains located below the Thrihyrne. It lay near the Westfold and was commonly known as the location of the Hornburg. It was later made famous by the Battle of the Hornburg, a major battle of the War of the Ring. The gorge narrowed from the north, with the cliffs on each side heightening until its southernmost point, where the fortress of the Hornburg and the source of the Seeping-stream lay. The Hornburg was built upon a great spur of rock which extended from the gorge’s northern cliff, and from the fortress to the southern cliff was built the Deeping Wall.The earthen wall known as Helm’s Dike spanned the width of the gorge, acting as a first defense of the fortress.
- Fabriqué en plastique ABS de haute qualité, respectueux de l'environnement, sans odeur et sans bords rugueux.
- 15775 parts. The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Manuel PDF détaillé sur clé USB.
- Les pièces de cet ensemble MOC sont triées manuellement et toutes les précautions sont prises.
- S'il y a des pièces manquantes ou endommagées, veuillez nous contacter pour un remplacement GRATUIT.