MOC-81729 BR110 + Mixed Goods
“About the BR110:
The BR110 contains about 1000 different parts (depends on the model variant you build), is 39.2 studs long, 8 studs (with door handles 9.4 studs) wide and 13.6 studs high. The weight is about 700g (with motor). The model can be built without motor, with 9V train motor or with 9V train motor controlled by a PF IR remote control. How to do the modification, you can read here:
Modification IR remote control
About the goods wagons:
It represents an ordinary covered wagon with central side door. It doesn’t follow a specific original wagon, but my own imagination. Because of the long wheel distance, the wagon is equipped with a turn mechanism, so both axles can follow curved tracks.
Length: 31.1 studs
Width: 8 studs (9.6 studs with handles)
Height: 13.8 studs
Weight: 513 grams
This wagon doesn’t follow a specific original. It represents a typical 4-axle tank wagon with single tank. The bogies allow a very smooth passing of curves and turnouts.
Length: 38.3 studs
Width: 8 studs (9.7 with ladder)
Height: 15.4 studs
Weight: 415 grams
It represents a stake wagon with two axles. It doesn’t follow a specific original wagon, but my own imagination. Because of the long wheel distance, the wagon is equipped with a turn mechanism, so both axles can follow curved tracks. The stakes are removable and the deck can be loaded with different goods.
Length: 31.3 studs
Width: 8 studs (9.6 studs with stakes)
Height: 9.5 studs
Weight: 197 grams
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 2171 parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK OUT OTHER MOCS FROM Langemat