MOC-81221 Ordinary Covered Wagon
About the original:
A covered goods wagon, ordinary covered wagon, boxcar or van is designed for the transportation of moisture-susceptible goods and therefore it is fully enclosed by sides and a fixed roof.
Covered goods wagons for transporting part-load or parcel goods are almost as old as the railway itself and similar ones can be seen almost everywhere on railroads until today. The covered goods wagon still forms the majority of two-axled wagons in countries like Germany, because the comparatively light freight does not routinely require the use of bogie wagons.
About the MOC:
It represents an ordinary covered wagon with central side door. It doesn’t follow a specific original wagon, but my own imagination.
Because of the long wheel distance, the wagon is equipped with a turn mechanism, so both axles can follow curved tracks. The wagon inside isn’t playable due to this mechanism.
Together with the tank wagon, the stake wagon and the BR110 you can get a nice branch line goods train, as shown in the picture.
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 509 parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK OUT OTHER MOCS FROM Langemat