MOC-81218 Flat Wagon
About the original:
A flat wagon is a piece of railway rolling stock that consists of an open, flat deck mounted on a pair of wheels or bogies, one at each end. Occasionally, flat wagons designed to carry extra heavy or extra-large loads. The deck of the wagon can be wood or steel, and the sides of the deck can include pockets for stakes to secure loads. Flat wagons are used for loads that are too large or cumbersome to load in enclosed wagons such as box wagons. They are also often used to transport intermodal containers (shipping containers) or trailers as part of intermodal freight transport shipping.
About the MOC:
It represents a stake wagon with two axles. It doesn’t follow a specific original wagon, but my own imagination.
Because of the long wheel distance, the wagon is equipped with a turn mechanism, so both axles can follow curved tracks. The stakes are removable and the deck can be loaded with different goods.
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 220 parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK OUT OTHER MOCS FROM Langemat