From The Designer SleeplessNight:
Welcome to the pirate-era modular town! The buildings include an armory, harbor master’s office, a lockup and a gateway to the town. The layout can be rearranged in a few ways, while retaining full functionality. Floors can be taken off and back walls removed for better access or in order to display interiors. 2.For several dozen years this small port town on the lagoon remained derelict. However, a few years ago, with renewed interest in local trade routes, great efforts were made to refurbish buildings and the waterfront. The fortifications were strenghtened with addition of a new observation turret. Harbor Master’s Office was errected. Beautiful, intricate pavements were laid as a sign of the new prosperous era. Unfortunately, two years ago the peace of this place was disturbed again by the appearance of a pirate by the name of Redbeard and his infamous ship – the Barracuda. Now no one knows what the next day will bring. No wonder that little attention is paid to maintaining the property. Yesterday’s glamour is fading away, and cracks appear again on the bright walls.This set will look especially good, when displayed next to the original Lego 21322 “Pirates of Barracuda Bay”.
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 3897 parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.