From The Designer Massenzio:
The originally designed MOC-105796 large medieval pirate skull island building blocks set is designed & licensed by Massenzio with rich details and superior design for sturdiness, beauty and immersive fun. The assembled product is highly collectible, valuable and compatible with 21322 Barracuda Bay pirate sets.
I wanted to build the Redbeard’s house on the Skull Island: It consists of three levels: 1) The large cave with access from a trap door of the upper floor, a secret passage on the back and a rock that hides the stolen treasures; 2) The first floor, accessible by a staircase carved into the rock, with the Redbeard’s house equipped with kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and the living room; 3) The upper floor with the residence of the rest of the crew and a revolving crane. Size: Width 32 cm (40 studs), Length 32 cm (40 studs), Height 35 cm (up to the flag). The inventory does not contain brick figures, some animals and little accessories. In model built for me, I replaced some colors of the vegetation following my taste, while the pieces of the inventory refer to the colors of the vegetation that can be seen in the rendering pictures. Thanks for your attention, have fun!
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 5890 parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.