From The Designer – brick_trains:
The model is originally designed and licensed by brick_trains. The product has been modified for many times to provide a reasonable and solid structure for an excellent building experience and perfect restoration.
The mixed-traffic BR 152 is one of the most popular locomotives among drivers seen on Germany’s railways today. The high performance ES64F locomotive built by Siemens forms part of the company’s EuroSprinter range, and started life as a mixed traffic locomotive. However, almost all locomotives were reserved and assigned primarily for heavy freight duties. Built between 1996 and 2001 at Siemens’ manufacturing facility in Munich, the BR 152 first entered service in May 1998. Being very popular amongst drivers on freight revenue services, the BR 152 is an agile and capable locomotive able to cope with the rigours of heavy freight. Over 170 locomotives were built for Deutsche Bahn . Despite being classified as a freight locomotive, the BR 152 is fitted with appropriate equipment for hauling shuttle trains, such as train line and emergency brakes. The BR 152 for Train Simulator is available in Deutsche Bahn red and grey livery and features AFB, LZB, PZB and SIFA safety and signalling systems. Also included are Kkt, Sggrss and Shimms freight cars.
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 883 parts. The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.