From The Designer – Marooned_Marin：
.Designed and authorized by Marooned_Marin, the Triton model with original design is inspired by the tragic story of the real TRITON(1836-1859), which sailed under the Imperial and Royal War Navies of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. She was sunk by a magazine explosion on 9 May 1859 in her anchorage off the cursed island of Lokrum, near Dubrovnik in the Adriatic Sea.
No sailboat, but with detailed instructions for easily processing.
TRITON is a war brig with two masts, both square-rigged, equipped with 12 cannons and two lighter, but deadly accurate, swivel guns. She is known for her speed and exceptional manoeuvrability, so much that a skilled captain could turn her around almost on the spot. No wonder why she quickly became Imperial Soldiers prized ship and principal threat to all pirates still daring to plunder the Brick Seas.
With Captain Redbeard still missing and presumed dead (while actually marooned on the Barracuda Bay), remaining scattered pirates are facing their darkest hour in their battle for independence from the Imperial rule. They need to find a way to deal with TRITON, or perish!
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 2502 parts. The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.